The Place provides free, confidential, one to one support for young people aged 11 – 18 years old in Swansea. This can include:
- Information, advice, the chance to ask questions and have your opinions heard
- Support figuring out your options
- Support understanding your own or someone else’s substance use
- Support reducing and managing the risk surrounding use
- Support reducing or stopping use if wished
- Signposting, referral and help accessing specialist support on issues such as housing, money, relationships and health
- Activities to get involved in
You can ask for support for yourself (called self referring) or someone can do this for you, so long as they have your permission.
Please download, complete and return this form to the address below and someone will be in contact shortly.
The Place, SANDS Cymru’s young person’s substance misuse service,
47, The Kingsway,
In the mean time if you have any questions please contact us.
Tel: 01792 472002
Fax: 01792 472004